Disclaimer: All the custom ROMs and firmwares, official software updates, tools, mods or anything mentioned in the tutorial belong to their respective owners/developers. We (MTS) or the developers are not to be held responsible if you damage or brick your device. We don’t have you on gun point to try out this tutorial
Elite ROM Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ROM Details:
- init.d support
- Custom Bootanimation support
- 4 way reboot
- Partially de-bloated
- Good Battery Backup
- Adrenaline Boost
- Adrenaline TaskManager
- Sqlite Optimizing/Vacuum
- Increase touch Sensitivity
- Battery Saving Tweaks
- MUCH better Ram usage
- Cache Cleared at every boot
- SD speed tweak
- Logger removed
- Better browser performance
- Sysctl tweaks
- Better battery life
- Faster GUI
- xbin Tweaks
- Loopy smoothness tweak
- CPU GPU rendering
- Faster Networking
- Smoother LWP animation
- Kernel Tweaks
- Better gaming performance
- Seeder Entropy Generator added
- MegaBass Beats
- Bravia Engine 2
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 USB Drivers
Backup and Other Important Tips
Always backup your important data that you might need after you install a new custom ROM, an official software update or anything else. Make a backup for just in case, you never know when anything might go wrong. See below for some tips on how to backup data:
- Backup your Apps. How? –> How to Backup Android Apps.
- Backup your SMS messages. How? –> How to Backup/Restore SMS Messages.
- Backup Call History. How? –> How to Backup Call History.
- Backup APN Settings: GPRS, 3G, MMS Settings. How? Note down everything from: Settings > Wireless & Networks (More…) > Mobile networks > Access Point Names.
If you already have a custom recovery (ClockworkMod, TWRP etc.) installed on your phone, we strongly recommend a backup using that as it creates a complete image of your existing phone set up.
A few more optional tips that you should remember:
2. Make sure your Android device is charged up to 80-85% battery level. Why? Because, if your phone goes off suddenly while installing a custom ROM, flashing an official firmware update or installing mods etc. — your phone might get bricked or go dead permanently. No one wants that, right?
3. Most of the tutorials and how-to guides on MyTrickSource are for factory unlocked Android phones and tablets. We recommend NOT to try our guides if your phone is locked to a carrier, unless we have specified the carrier name or device model.
If you find the above tips useful and they were helpful to you, please consider giving us a +1 or LIKE to thank us!
All set and ready? Good. Now, let’s proceed with the tutorial on the next page and update Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 to Elite ROM Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean custom firmware.
HOW TO: Install Elite ROM Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100
- This tutorial is only for installing Elite ROM Android 4.1.2 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100. Please do not try on any other Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 variants.
- Your tablet should be rooted and have ClockworkMod recovery installed from before.
- This tutorial will wipe out all your data. Proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the recovery mode.
- Samsung KIES will NOT detect your phone after installing this ROM because it is a custom firmware.
- Make sure you backup all your data in your tablet before proceeding.