root using the most easiest method.
So you have just found a new cool custom ROM for your Android phone (or even tablet) and you are all so excited to flash it on your device, but then you realize that you have to first wipe your phone using ClockworkMod recovery – and without it you wont be able to flash the ROM. Doing a full wipe means, all your data in your phone with be wiped clean and removed. You want to backup your Android apps? We have the best and easiest way to do it – AirDroid.
Backup Android Apps using AirDroidAirDroid is a free Android app that allows you to wirelessly manage your Android phone or tablet from a PC using your favourite web browser. It has an awesome UI which not only is soothing for the eyes but makes this complicated process of backing up apps so easy and simplistic.
Before we get started with the simple tutorial, you might also want to look into how to backup the following for your Android phone/tablet:
- Backup your SMS messages. How? –> How to Backup/Restore SMS Messages.
- Backup Call History. How? –> How to Backup Call History.
- Backup APN Settings: GPRS, 3G, MMS Settings.
Let’s get to the tutorial now.
- Download AirDroid from the Google Play Store.
- A Windows/Mac/Linux computer on the same WiFi network as the phone.
- An Android phone or tablet, obviously!