Disclaimer: All the custom ROMs and firmwares, official software updates, tools, mods or something mentioned within the tutorial belong to their several owners/developers. We have a tendency to Mytricksource or the developers don't seem to be command accountable if you injury or brick your device. We have a tendency to don’t have you ever on gun purpose to do out this tutorial.
Android 4.1.2 ZTAMF1 Firmware Details:
Version: Android 4.1.2
Build date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 08:27:05 +0000
Product Code: BRI
Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro USB Drivers
Download Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro USB drivers!
Backup and Other Important TipsDone with the USB drivers? Perfect. The tutorial is on the next page, but first, please take a look at the following tips and important points you need to take care of. These are important, as we don’t want anyone losing their personal data or apps:
Always backup your important data that you might need after you install a new custom ROM, an official software update or anything else. Make a backup for just in case, you never know when anything might go wrong. See below for some tips on how to backup data:
- Backup your Apps. How? –> How to Backup Android Apps.
- Backup your SMS messages. How? –> How to Backup/Restore SMS Messages.
- Backup Call History. How? –> How to Backup Call History.
- Backup APN Settings: GPRS, 3G, MMS Settings. How? Note down everything from: Settings > Wireless & Networks (More…) > Mobile networks > Access Point Names.
If you already have a custom recovery (ClockworkMod, TWRP etc.) installed on your phone, we strongly recommend a backup using that as it creates a complete image of your existing phone set up.
A few more optional tips that you should remember:1. Having problems connecting your Android phone to the computer? You need to enable USB debugging mode.
2. Make sure your Android device is charged up to 80-85% battery level. Why? Because, if your phone goes off suddenly while installing a custom ROM, flashing an official firmware update or installing mods etc. — your phone might get bricked or go dead permanently. No one wants that, right?
3. Most of the tutorials and how-to guides on MyTrickSource are for factory unlocked Android phones and tablets. We recommend NOT to try our guides if your phone is locked to a carrier, unless we have specified the carrier name or device model.
If you discover the on top of tips helpful and that they were useful to you, please think about giving us a +1 or LIKE on facebook to impart us!
All set and ready? Sensible. Now, let’s proceed with the tutorial below and update Galaxy Grand Quattro I8552 to ZTAMF1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.
How to Update Galaxy Grand Quattro I8552 to ZTAMF1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware
Please read every line mindfully and make certain you read the tutorial one time before actually accomplishing it on your Android apparatus.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro I8552. Please don’t try this on any other variants of the phone.
- This is an unbranded firmware with no carrier apps installed on it.
- Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
Entire Step-By-Step directions:Step 1 - Download ZTAMF1 Android 4.1.2 for Galaxy Grand Quattro I8552 to your computer and extract the zip file.
Step 2 - Download ODIN v3.07 which will help you to install Android 4.1.2 on Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro I8552.
Step 3 - Switch OFF your phone. Now go to Download Mode. How? Press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons together, till you see the Samsung logo or the construction Android robot and a triangle. This is the Download Mode.
Step 4 - Make sure you have your Grand Quattro I8552 USB drivers installed on your computer.
Step 5 - Open ODIN on your computer. Connect Grand Quattro I8552 to your computer while the phone is in the Download Mode.
Step 6 - If your phone is connected successfully, one of the ID:COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number. This step might take some time.
Step 7 - Now select the files that you have to flash/install on your phone. These files are to be found from the extracted files in Step 1.
- Click on ‘PDA’ and select file with ‘CODE’ in its name.
- Click on ‘Phone’ and select file with ‘MODEM’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on ‘CSC’ and select file with CSC’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
Step 9 - Now click on the Start button in ODIN. Installation process will start and would take a few minutes to complete.
Step 10 - After the installation is completed, your phone will restart. After you see the home screen, unplug your phone from the computer.
That’s it. Your Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro I8552 has now been updated to ZTAMF1 Android 4.1.2 firmware. Go to Settings > About phone to verify.
Hit +1 or LIKE on Facebook to thank us!
If you run into any issues, be happy to drop us a comment below and that we can reply you back ASAP with the fix or the answer to your drawback.