HD Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean custom firmware using the tutorial below. This is not an official release by Samsung, but just a custom ROM which would require a custom recovery like ClockworkMod in order to flash the ROM zip file on your tablet.
In this tutorial, we will tell you how to install Sungsonic HD Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ROM on Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 with complete steps using CWM recovery. We also have several tips on how to backup your tablet data and also some more tips that you have to keep in mind before proceeding to the tutorial on the next page. You will have to wipe your previous personal data and apps as usual when installing custom ROMs. The following tips are important as they will help the installation procedure to go smooth without any issues. Let’s begin with the tutorial below.
Sungsonic HD Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ROM Details:This amazing Sungsonic HD custom ROM comes with tons of new features and is based on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. A quick list of the main features in Sungsonic HD is given below (according to the developer) and we are sure you’d love to use this on your Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100:
- No Lag. This ROM is turbo-charged.
- Tablet UI…….
- Busy-box 1.20.2…
- support init.d……..
- zip align..
- nano …
- Custom Boot Animation support…
- Random Boot Animation Support….
- Increased available Entropy range from 2048 to 3096
- Latest Superuser0.99 + su…….
- Completely De-bloated…
- optimized ram usage…
- Loggers removed…
- z-ram Tweaks….
- Faster GUI….
- Loopy smoothness ….
- UI Tweaks….
- Cache cleared after every boot…
- SD card Tweaks…..
- Build prop Tweaks….
- Complete Stock Look…
- 4 Way boot with Quick settings…
- Unlocked Hidden Languages…..
- Sqlite Optimization ….
- Darky Zip-align
- App2sd support….
- Net Speed Tweaks….
- Added Kernel Tweaks…
- Optimized SD card reading speed….
- Sysch Tweaks….
- System Tweaks….
- Entropy Generator….
- Super Note from Asus….
- More Than 50 languages support
- Realizable Pop-Up Browser
Multimedia Features of Sungsonic HD:
- BE ®2 Bravia Engine 2 ….to enchase the True HD display….
- X-Loud Engine……
- Album From Sony with Image Editor…
- Sony PlayStation…………..
- Movies application from Sony…..
- Walkman™ Player from Sony…..
- Digital Dolby….
- Unique DTS™ audio System for True HD sound…..
- Audio-FX widget as standalone Equalizer for Audio,Video,Gaming sound…..
Root Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100: How to Root Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 on Any Official Firmware.
Like this Sungsonic HD ROM based on the latest Android 4.1.2? We love it too and we know you are looking forward to install it on your tablet now. We will be waiting for your feedback! Please read below for important tips on how to make sure your installation goes smooth and you do not end up with any problems.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 USB Drivers
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 USB drivers!
Backup and Other Important TipsDone with the USB drivers? Perfect. The tutorial is on the next page, but first, please take a look at the following tips and important points you need to take care of. These are important, as we don’t want anyone losing their personal data or apps:
Always backup your important data that you might need after you install a new custom ROM, an official software update or anything else. Make a backup for just in case, you never know when anything might go wrong. See below for some tips on how to backup data:
- Backup your Apps. How? –> How to Backup Android Apps.
- Backup your SMS messages. How? –> How to Backup/Restore SMS Messages.
- Backup Call History. How? –> How to Backup Call History.
- Backup APN Settings: GPRS, 3G, MMS Settings. How? Note down everything from: Settings > Wireless & Networks (More…) > Mobile networks > Access Point Names.
If you already have a custom recovery (ClockworkMod, TWRP etc.) installed on your phone, we strongly recommend a backup using that as it creates a complete image of your existing phone set up.
A few more optional tips that you should remember:
2. Make sure your Android device is charged up to 80-85% battery level. Why? Because, if your phone goes off suddenly while installing a custom ROM, flashing an official firmware update or installing mods etc. — your phone might get bricked or go dead permanently. No one wants that, right?
3. Most of the tutorials and how-to guides on MyTrickSource are for factory unlocked Android phones and tablets. We recommend NOT to try our guides if your phone is locked to a carrier, unless we have specified the carrier name or device model.
If you find the above tips useful and they were helpful to you, please consider giving us a +1 or LIKE to thank us!
HOW TO: Install Sungsonic HD Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100
However, for beginners, you need to root your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and install a custom recovery. Please Google that up if you are unsure and make sure you read the tutorial once before actually performing it on your device.
This tutorial is only for installing Sungsonic HD Android 4.1.2 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100. Please do not try on any other Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 variants.
- Your tablet should be rooted and have ClockworkMod recovery installed from before.
- This tutorial will wipe out all your data. Proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the recovery mode.
- Samsung KIES will NOT detect your phone after installing this ROM because it is a custom firmware.
- Make sure you backup all your data in your tablet before proceeding.
Complete Step-By-Step Instructions:Step 1 - Download Sungsonic HD Android 4.1.2 ROM for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 to your computer.
Your Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 will boot now and it might take about 5 minutes to boot on your first time. So, please wait.
That’s it! Your Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 should now have Singsonic HD Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean custom ROM installed on your tablet! Go to Settings > About tablet to verify.
Hit +1 or LIKE on facebook to thank us!
If you run into any problems, feel free to drop us a comment below and we will reply you back ASAP with the fix or the solution to your problem.