Disclaimer: All the custom ROMs and firmwares, official software updates, tools, mods or something mentioned within the tutorial belong to their several owners/developers. We have a tendency to Mytricksource or the developers don't seem to be to be command accountable if you injury or brick your device. we have a tendency to don’t have you ever on gun purpose to do out this tutorial.
Root XXMA1 Android 2.3.6 on Galaxy Ace Duos– Superuser Details:
- Allocate and organise Superuser privileges for your phone.
- This app requires that you currently have root, or a custom recovery image to work.
- This app will not be uninstalled as it will be installed via flashing. There will be no uninstall option, it's because you put it in /system/app, not me. It is impossible for an app to be established in /system/app by the Google Play store. In detail, the whole /system partition is read only at runtime. The only way for this app to be placed in /system/app is by a rooting method (which generally installs Superuser), or by remounting the system partition as read/write and manually putting it there.
- Internet - Updating the binary
- External storage - backup/restore for elite users
- NFC - conceiving an allow tag for elite users
- Boot completed - fix database on boot
Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos USB DriversYou will have to be compelled to connect your Android phone with the PC. For that, please check that you've installed the USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos properly. If not, you'll be able to download the newest official drivers from our Android USB Drivers section here:
Download Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos USB Driver
Backup and Other Important Tips
- Backup your Apps. How? –> How to Backup Android Apps.
- Backup your SMS messages. How? –> How to Backup/Restore SMS Messages.
- Backup Call History. How? –> How to Backup Call History.
- Backup APN Settings: GPRS, 3G, MMS Settings. How? Note down everything from: Settings > Wireless & Networks (More…) > Mobile networks > Access Point Names.
If you already have a custom recovery (ClockworkMod, TWRP etc.) installed on your phone, we strongly recommend a backup using that as it creates a complete image of your existing phone set up.
A few more optional tips that you should remember:1. Having problems connecting your Android phone to the computer? You need to enable USB debugging mode.
2. Make sure your Android device is charged up to 80-85% battery level. Why? Because, if your phone goes off suddenly while installing a custom ROM, flashing an official firmware update or installing mods etc. — your phone might get bricked or go dead permanently. No one wants that, right?
3. Most of the tutorials and how-to guides on MyTrickSource are for factory unlocked Android phones and tablets. We recommend NOT to try our guides if your phone is locked to a carrier, unless we have specified the carrier name or device model.If you discover the on top of tips helpful and that they were useful to you, please think about giving us a +1 or LIKE on facebook to impart us!
All set and ready? Sensible. Now, let’s proceed with the tutorial below and Root Galaxy Ace Duos S6802 on Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread Official Firmware.
How to Root Galaxy Ace Duos S6802 on Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread Official Firmware
However, for beginners, you wish to Update Galaxy Ace Duos to XXMA1 Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread Official Firmware . Please look at our Articles on How to Update Galaxy Ace Duos S6802 to XXMA1 Android 2.3.6 Official Firmware . If you're unsure and confirm, you read the tutorial once before truly acting it on your device.
- This rooting procedure tutorial is only for Galaxy Ace Duos. Please do not try on any other Galaxy Ace variants.
- Make sure you backup all of your data in your phone before continuing.
- This root procedure works with Android 2.3.6 firmwares and all future Android updates as well.
- Bootloader ought to be unlocked.
- Make sure ClockworkMod Recovery is installed in on your phone.
Entire Step-By-Step directions:Step 1 - Download Update.Zip file for Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos to your computer.
Step 2 - Connect and mount on your Galaxy Ace Duos USB (mass) memory on your computer using the USB twisted cord.
Step 3 - Now copy/paste the downloaded Update.zip file to your SD card. Make certain the files are in the SD card root (not in any folder).
Step 4 - Then turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
Step 5 - Now to get in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together. You will get an exclamation mark now. Again, hold your Volume Up + Power buttons. You should now be in your Recovery Mode.
Step 6 - Then from the main recovery screen, select “install zip from SD card”.
Step 7 - Now select “choose zip from sdcard”. Using your volume keys, navigate to the Update.zip file that you copied to your SD card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
Step 8 - After the installation completes, go to “+++++Go Back+++++” and reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now”
Your Galaxy Ace Duos S6802 will boot now and it might take about 5 minutes to boot on your first time Rooting. So, please wait.
That’s it! Your Galaxy Ace Duos S6802 should now have Rooted and Superuser installed on your phone! Go to App Drawer > Superuser to verify.
Strike +1 or LIKE on facebook to express gratitude us!