Disclaimer: All the custom ROMs and firmwares, official software updates, tools, mods or anything mentioned in the tutorial belong to their respective owners/developers. We (MyTrickSource) or the developers are not to be held responsible if you damage or brick your device. We don’t have you on gun point to try out this tutorial
Grisza Monster Beam v9.1 Custom Rom Details :This amazing Grisza Monster Beam custom ROM comes with tons of new features and is based on Android 4.2.2 JB. A quick list of the main features in Grisza Monster Beam is given below and we are sure you’d love to use this on your Galaxy S3 I9300.
- Multi CSC (about 130 languages)
- Installer Aroma 2.56
- Kernel Perseus alpha35
- OTA - update me
- Battery Friendly
- Build.prop tweaks
- Init.d tweaks
- Zipalign at boot all applications
- SQlite tweaks
- Sound tweaks
- EXT4 tweaks
- Open VPN
- CTF off effect
- Touchwiz 4x4, 4x4x-4x5, 4x4-5x5, 4x5-5x5, 4x5-5x6, themes and advanced modifications
- -scroll wallpapers - and vice versa
- -No text under icons - and vice versa
- Bravia Engine 2 from Xperia - better display of images
- Menu button kills apps
- The volume change music (locked / off. Screen)
- Multi-windows Control
- Per app dpi
- JKay Deluxe framework
- AOSP theme edited by me
- Alexander theme
- S4 theme
- Transparent theme
- Stock theme
- Transition animations
- applications to choose from aroma
- AOSP apps
- -Editor video
- -Miusic player
- Inverted apps (Black theme)
- -Google Drive
- -Google play
- -Facebook messanger
- -Google settings
- -AOSP sms
- -Google calendar
- -Google maps
- -Google keep
- -Tłumacz google
- -Google voice
- Support for Custom boot animation
- 5 Bootanimations to choose
- reduced the list of APN
- Block ads
What's new in Grisza Monster Beam v9.1
- Updated JKay framework
- Updated Google Play Inverted and Stock
- Updated Facebook inverted
- Updated Facebook Messenger inverted
- Updated icons Themer
- Updated Google Calendar inverted
- Updated Google now inverted
- Updated kernel Boeffla 2.11 bata 7
- Updated AOSP sms
- Added Google Chrome inverted
- Added battery icon to stock framework
- Added an application icon Alexander
- Added Boeffla kernel 2.10
- Added themes for Touchwiz
- Fixed bygs
- And many more
There are many articles for Galaxy S4 I9505 on MyTrickSource, but we recommended you the following that you may like:
- Custom ROMS Updates for Galaxy S3 I9300 [Download]
Backup and Other Important Tips
- Backup your Apps. How? –> How to Backup Android Apps.
- Backup your SMS messages. How? –> How to Backup/Restore SMS Messages.
- Backup Call History. How? –> How to Backup Call History.
- Backup APN Settings: GPRS, 3G, MMS Settings. How? Note down everything from: Settings > Wireless & Networks (More…) > Mobile networks > Access Point Names.
If you already have a custom recovery (ClockworkMod, TWRP etc.) installed on your phone, we strongly recommend a backup using that as it creates a complete image of your existing phone set up.
A few more optional tips that you should remember:1. Having problems connecting your Android phone to the computer? You need to enable USB debugging mode.
2. Make sure your Android device is charged up to 80-85% battery level. Why? Because, if your phone goes off suddenly while installing a custom ROM, flashing an official firmware update or installing mods etc. — your phone might get bricked or go dead permanently. No one wants that, right?
3. Most of the tutorials and how-to guides on MyTrickSource are for factory unlocked Android phones and tablets. We recommend NOT to try our guides if your phone is locked to a carrier, unless we have specified the carrier name or device model.
If you find the above tips useful and they were helpful to you, please consider giving us a +1 or LIKE on facebook to thank us!
All set and ready? Good. Now, let’s proceed with the tutorial Below and update Galaxy S3 I9300 to Grisza Monster Beam v9.1 Custom ROM.
How to Install Grisza Monster Beam v9.1 Custom Rom in Galaxy S3 I9300
We have put together a detailed step-by-step instructions guide on how to install Grisza Monster Beam v9.1 Custom firmware on Galaxy S3 I9300. If you are used to installing custom ROMs on your Galaxy S3 I9300, then this should not be any different for you.
However, for beginners, you need to root your Samsung Galaxy S3 and install a custom recovery. Please Google that up if you are unsure and make sure you read the tutorial once before actually performing it on your device.
- This tutorial is only for installing Grisza Monster Beam v9.1 ROM on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300. Please do not try on any other Galaxy variants.
- Your phone should be rooted and have ClockworkMod recovery installed from before.
- This tutorial will wipe out all your data. Proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the recovery mode.
- Samsung KIES will NOT detect your phone after installing this ROM because it is a custom firmware.
- Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
Complete Step-By-Step Instructions:Step 1 - Download Grisza Monster Beam v9.1 Custom Rom (Direct Download)for Galaxy S3 to your computer.
Step 3 - Now copy/paste the downloaded Grisza Monster Beam v9.1 zip file to your SD card. Make sure the file is in the SD card root (not in any folder).
Step 4 - Then turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
Step 5 - Now to get in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together. You will get an exclamation mark now. Again, hold your Volume Up + Power buttons. You should now be in your Recovery Mode.
Step 6 - Once you are in ClockworkMod Recovery, select perform a full data wipe by selecting “wipe data/factory reset” Use the Power button to select everything while in the Recovery Mode.
Step 7 - Then, perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition” as you can see in the image below.
Step 8 - Now this is optional, but it is recommended to perform a wipe of your dalvik cache as well. You will not get into boot loops or any other errors. From CWM recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then select “wipe dalvik cache”.
Step 9 - Then go back to the main recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card”.
Step 10 - Now select “choose zip from sdcard”. Using your volume keys, navigate to the Grisza Monster Beam v9.1 zip file that you copied to your SD card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
Step 11 - After the installation completes, go to “+++++Go Back+++++” and reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now”
Your Galaxy S3 I9300 will boot now and it might take about 5 minutes to boot on your first time. So, please wait.
That’s it! Your Galaxy S3 should now have Grisza Monster Beam v9.1 Custom Rom installed on your phone! Go to Settings > About phone to verify.